Way to go! Where in the world is Brokaw? I'm a native wisconsinite and I've never heard of Brokaw. Not the hometown of a famous newscaster named Tom I hope. :) I was #451 at our voting poll. Unfortunately the fellows I voted for didn't get elected. :(
I got to vote in of all places....a church! And I definately know where the the great city of Brokaw is located.. Just a lille north of Wausau! It is a teeny tiny little town just like the majority of towns in our great state!
6:22 PM
i voted too... but i'm sure i was way more than 35th because i voted in the thriving metrapolis of dunbar
10:14 AM
Michael & I were 37 & 38 in our precinct and we were there at 7!!
10:29 AM
I have no clue what number we were, probably into the hundreds considering we didn't make it out till after 5.
9:32 PM
Way to go! Where in the world is Brokaw? I'm a native wisconsinite and I've never heard of Brokaw. Not the hometown of a famous newscaster named Tom I hope. :) I was #451 at our voting poll. Unfortunately the fellows I voted for didn't get elected. :(
7:15 PM
I got to vote in of all places....a church! And I definately know where the the great city of Brokaw is located.. Just a lille north of Wausau! It is a teeny tiny little town just like the majority of towns in our great state!
Shelli