Awesome picture! And it really warms my heart to know that Nemo isn't lost any more. I've been meaning to ask you how your trip to Florida went, but I see you had a lot of fun!
You know, I don't think that I'll ever get tired of watching Nemo :) It seems like something cracks me up all over again each time I watch it! Glad you found the little guy!
I saw your comment on Shannon Conley's website; how fun to find your blog. I was just thinking that I graduated in 2000 so it's been a long time since we rode to extension together. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Does Melinda have a website? I haven't talked to her since right after she moved from Virginia Beach. You'll have to tell her I said hi. Come visit our blog if you have a chance.
3:12 PM
Awesome picture! And it really warms my heart to know that Nemo isn't lost any more. I've been meaning to ask you how your trip to Florida went, but I see you had a lot of fun!
~Anna
4:11 PM
You know, I don't think that I'll ever get tired of watching Nemo :) It seems like something cracks me up all over again each time I watch it! Glad you found the little guy!
4:03 PM
I saw your comment on Shannon Conley's website; how fun to find your blog. I was just thinking that I graduated in 2000 so it's been a long time since we rode to extension together. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Does Melinda have a website? I haven't talked to her since right after she moved from Virginia Beach. You'll have to tell her I said hi. Come visit our blog if you have a chance.
Karis