32 Week Pregnancy Update

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:59 PM Posted by Shannon Smith

I can't believe I'm already 32 weeks pregnant! This has just flown by!!

I'm feeling fine. Don't really have any complaints besides the fact that I have trouble sleeping at night, but that is to be expected. This baby moves around a ton which is nice to know she's moving, but sometimes I wish she'd just slow down a bit!!

In case anyone doesn't know, we're having another girl. She's due March 9th and we plan to name her Molly.

Somehow taking belly pictures isn't quite as exciting with baby #2 as it is with #1. Maybe I'll be brave and get Josh to take a picture soon though!

4 Response to "32 Week Pregnancy Update"

  1. Anna Says:

    Those weeks will fly by - can't wait to see pictures of the newest Smith!

  2. Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna Says:

    Wow you are getting close!! She will be here soon!

  3. Janelle Says:

    Thanks for the updates! I was really beginning to wonder about you guys! Glad to hear that everything is all well and good and that your Christmas was good! You went to warm Florida and we went to FREEZING Wyoming! Can't believe it's already time for little Molly to be here either! Will be BIG, but wonderful, changes happening real soon! You'll do fine! One thing that EVERYONE told me, but didn't believe until it happened, you won't believe how big Cynthia is until she walks into the room after you've had little Molly! Your number one grows up to be a little girl in all of two whole seconds, or less! It's crazy! I can't wait to see pictures of her too! Take care and thanks again for updating!

    By the way, that picture of Cynthia on the beach is SOOOOOOOOO adorable! That would be an 8x10 on my wall! Too cute!

  4. Melinda McMillen Says:

    Belly pictures would be good. It's fun for those of us who live far far away to see how big Molly is getting :o)