Pregnancy Update

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 9:36 AM Posted by Shannon Smith
I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday. It's hard to believe that we're at the halfway point already. So much has been going on with us that it seems much shorter than that!

Everything is going great with the baby. There is a small problem with my placenta, but they aren't concerned about it, but will do another ultrasound at 28 weeks to check on it.

So, now on to the news that I'm sure you really wanted to hear. We found out we're going to be having another.....

GIRL!!!

We're planning to name her Molly Elyse. Nope, there is no special meaning behind the name, just two girl names we both really like.


Profile shot (sorry these are crooked!)




Here's looking at you!!

7 Response to "Pregnancy Update"

  1. Melinda McMillen Says:

    Yay, Shannon -- I'm so happy for the two of you!!! Your ultrasound pictures always make me cry, though. I love looking at them.

    I'm so happy that it's another girl...I am fond of pink (of course, if it was a boy I would say how much I like blue and red...). I'm glad that everything is going well with the pregnancy. Boring is good!! And Molly Elyse is a very cute name!!!

  2. Anna Says:

    Congratulations! Molly Elyse is a very sweet name ... and I'm sure she'll be just as adorable as her big sister is!

  3. Karis Says:

    I love having two girls (not that I know anything different -- like Melinda said, no matter the gender news, it's happy -- because it's what God chose!) I love having two! Seeing the joy and laughter they bring each other is a special gift. It's so different than Kayla interacting with a friend or a grandparent. Not that all times are happy interaction but that's what I'll choose to focus on right now! :-)

  4. Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna Says:

    Congrats!!! Now you are going to have two little girls!!! How much fun...thanks for sharing!! Keep us updated!!

  5. mitchells2000 Says:

    Congrats!

  6. Janelle Says:

    CONGRATULATIONS! If little Molly is anything as cute as Miss Cynthia, then Josh better get himself a bunch of BIG sticks for all those boys whose hearts are gonna be broken! I'm sure two girls will be tons of fun!

  7. the johnson crew Says:

    adorable name! congratulations... so excited for you guys!