Smithling #2

Friday, September 19, 2008 12:44 PM Posted by Shannon Smith
I had my first OB appointment for this pregnancy the other day. I'm actually almost 16 weeks pregnant but with us moving I didn't want to go to the doctor in Wisconsin once and then switch so I just waited until we moved. My official due date is March 9th. The baby looks very healthy!! And now I leave you with the first official pictures of our little person.

6 Response to "Smithling #2"

  1. Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna Says:

    Congrats Shannon!!! How exciting for you guys!

  2. Unknown Says:

    Congratulations! 16 weeks - you're a good ways into the pregnancy already, wow. I bet it'll fly by with all that you have going on.

  3. Karis Says:

    Congratulations! How are you feeling? I'm finding out all kinds of fun things tonight on my "night off from studying." Thanks for your comment on my blog. It made me day to "interact" with friends. :-)

  4. Anna Says:

    Oh, baby is so cute! :) Well, if he or she is anything like Cynthia, that's easy enough to predict! Hope you're feeling well.

  5. Melinda McMillen Says:

    Hi, Baby!! Auntie Melinda loves you!!!


    hehehe

  6. Mark Says:

    twin girls