Here are some pictures of our new house. It's still a work in progress and as soon as we're all unpacked I'll post more pictures.
PS: The stork will be visiting us in March!
PS: The stork will be visiting us in March!
Designed by Wordpress Themes. Converted into Blogger Templates by Theme Craft
11:31 PM
It looks like you have a new wonderful home with a lot of room. I'm sure you are glad to be all together as a family again.
Congratulations on your little one on the way. I hope you aren't feeling too sick.
Rebecca Barker-Townsend
8:32 AM
Looks really nice. yay for you!!
And Congraties on your news :o)
10:11 AM
Another baby? Yay! Congrats you two.
8:28 PM
What a lovely new home! Grace to you all as you move and get settled in. And congrats on the pregnancy!!
8:40 AM
Hurray for the stork!!! (and the new house)
10:10 AM
You're pretty sneaky with your little PS there at the end!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! At least you're moving and settled at this stage in your pregnancy! Hope you are feeling well and that the unpacking and settling goes quickly for you! I know exactly how you feel with everything disheveled right now! By the way, March is a great month to have a baby!!! :)
10:11 AM
By the way, the house looks adorable and I know you're going to make it a home as soon as you can!!! Guess you know who will be taking the guest bedroom!!! :)
5:20 AM
you should put a board over your fireplace in the winter so all your heat won't go out the chimney.
10:49 PM
wow, nice house, and congratulations on the new addition! that is so exciting! yay!