Moving!

Monday, July 21, 2008 9:49 AM Posted by Shannon Smith
Psalms 37:4-5
Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it.

For the past several years Josh and I have felt that the Lord would have us to work in a full-time Ministry of some sort. We've been praying along those lines, but the Lord left us where we were serving at our church in Merrill, WI.

About a month ago Josh interviewed with Regular Baptist Press (a ministry of the General Association of Regular Baptist Churches, GARBC) in Schaumburg, IL. Last week they offered Josh the job of Senior System Administrator & Media Specialist. He starts on August 4th!!

Because of the time frame, Josh will be going down first to start the job and look for us a place to live. Cynthia and I will be moving in with my parents for the month of August and then joining Josh towards the end of August.

Praise the Lord for his answered prayers and for giving us the desire of our hearts!

Please pray with us as the next few weeks/month will be extremely busy for us!

6 Response to "Moving!"

  1. Abby Says:

    Praying for you guys!!!!!!

  2. Anna Says:

    I'm sorry you'll be leaving the area, but I'm excited for you that you have this opportunity. We'll continue to pray for you!

  3. krystina Says:

    mark and i decided that we're going to make sure you have a place to live of your own before we buy tickets.

  4. Dawn Says:

    How exciting!!! God is so good!!

  5. Kelli Says:

    Wow, that is really awesome! It is an amazing thing when God gives us the desires of our heart. His timing is amazing and I am excited for the opportunity He has give you. Praying for you!

  6. krystina Says:

    As if you didn't have enough to do...I've tagged you in my blog. Go see what you're homework is.

    121507.blogspot.com