First Tooth!!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 10:31 PM Posted by Shannon Smith
First off, Cynthia is 9 months old today! Wow, time flies!!

Now, on to the biggest reason for this post! As of a week ago, Cynthia has her first tooth. She's been a trooper through the teething process. We didn't even know she was teething until the tooth popped through last week on Friday.

Josh tried to take a picture of the tooth, but I don't know if you can see it! So, get out your magnifying glass and take a peek!



Tonight Cynthia and I took a walk with our neighbor and her grandkids. We had a blast. Cynthia thought the kids were hilarious and kept laughing at them. They are twin boys who just turned 5 and their 18 month old sister. Josh got a super cute picture of Cynthia and Chloe playing in the grass.

3 Response to "First Tooth!!"

  1. Anna Says:

    I am amazed that you got a picture of her tooth! How on earth did you get her to cooperate for that!

  2. Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna Says:

    Yeah!!! I definitely see the tooth poking through!!

  3. Shannon Smith Says:

    I think he just snapped the picture once when she was smiling. I don't think there was any cooperation involved!! He's got a pretty good lense (zoom) on his camera so he used that too.