Today is a big day in the Smith household.
3 years ago today, Joshua and Shannon Smith became one. Yes, today is our 3rd Anniversary. The time has flown by. Like all marriages, we've had our rough times and we've had our easy times, and through it all our love for each other has grown so much!
6 months ago today, the Smith family grew! Cynthia Ester Rose was born 6 months ago today. I can't imagine life without her now!!
To honor these big events, here is a pictoral account of the past 3 years in the Smith household. Enjoy!








3 years ago today, Joshua and Shannon Smith became one. Yes, today is our 3rd Anniversary. The time has flown by. Like all marriages, we've had our rough times and we've had our easy times, and through it all our love for each other has grown so much!
6 months ago today, the Smith family grew! Cynthia Ester Rose was born 6 months ago today. I can't imagine life without her now!!
To honor these big events, here is a pictoral account of the past 3 years in the Smith household. Enjoy!


























11:08 AM
Happy Anniversary to you both, and Happy Half-Birthday to Cynthia! What a great way to remember all the stages of your married life. :)
12:50 PM
Thanks for posting all the fun pictures! Isn't it entertaining to look back at old dating photos? :) Time sure flies, doesn't it? Happy Anniversary to you both! How are you planning to celebrate?
8:17 AM
Wow....it's been a busy three years, huh?? Things sure have changed A LOT!! I love the photo documentation....that's great!!
I love all three of you so very much....and I miss you tons. I must be in some kinda sappy mood, because I'm crying. LOL!!
Shannon -- you look so much like mom at our age in some of those pictures!
I really REALLY love the 6 month photo shoot....Cynthia is sooo cute!! I can't wait to see her again!!
Love and hugs and kisses to the baby!
Melinda