We had a wonderful Easter weekend. We enjoyed a visit from Josh's sister Jenny. She hadn't seen Cynthia since December, so I think she enjoyed the visit as well. On Saturday we took Cynthia to JCPenney for her first professional photo shoot. The pictures turned out so cute! I can't wait to get them back. Hopefully I'll be able to post the pictures on here soon.
Our Resurrection Sunday was great as well. The day started out with an Easter Breakfast at church. We had a very nice church service as well and were encouraged that there were several visitors.
Sunday afternoon was spent with my parents and a lovely Ham dinner.
Here are a few pictures of our weekend. If you'd like to see more, click here.




Our Resurrection Sunday was great as well. The day started out with an Easter Breakfast at church. We had a very nice church service as well and were encouraged that there were several visitors.
Sunday afternoon was spent with my parents and a lovely Ham dinner.
Here are a few pictures of our weekend. If you'd like to see more, click here.
4:26 PM
What a cute basket! And I like the one of your mom and dad, too. :)
6:11 AM
LOVE her adorable old-fashioned dress! Did someone make that for her? And the matching bow is divine. Bet she was the cutest baby at your church on Sunday!
3:14 PM
Alicia - my mom made the dress for Cynthia. The bow actually came from Wal-Mart! And yes, she was most definitely the cutest baby at church!