Wow, time flies!!
Cynthia is still doing great. For the most part she is a very happy and content baby and we are very thankful for that! She is doing really good sleeping at night. She wakes up 2 times to eat, but then goes right back to sleep. Life is so much better when we get enough sleep at night. :)
This past week we gave Cynthia her first real bath. Hmm....it was not a pleasant experience for any of us! She screamed the entire time! Hopefully things go better next time!
Last night Josh and I went out for the first time since baby came along. We very much enjoyed the opportunity to spend time together. Through my job we were able to get free tickets to a Nickel Creek concert! It was awesome!! We really enjoyed the music, and we had really great seats. My parents came and watched Cynthia. I was a bit nervous about her feeding while we were gone since I'm breastfeeding. But, she ended up sleeping almost the entire time we were gone, and I don't think she even realized we were gone. :)
Here are a few recent pictures of Cynthia.
You can see more pictures of Cynthia by clicking here.
Cynthia is still doing great. For the most part she is a very happy and content baby and we are very thankful for that! She is doing really good sleeping at night. She wakes up 2 times to eat, but then goes right back to sleep. Life is so much better when we get enough sleep at night. :)
This past week we gave Cynthia her first real bath. Hmm....it was not a pleasant experience for any of us! She screamed the entire time! Hopefully things go better next time!
Last night Josh and I went out for the first time since baby came along. We very much enjoyed the opportunity to spend time together. Through my job we were able to get free tickets to a Nickel Creek concert! It was awesome!! We really enjoyed the music, and we had really great seats. My parents came and watched Cynthia. I was a bit nervous about her feeding while we were gone since I'm breastfeeding. But, she ended up sleeping almost the entire time we were gone, and I don't think she even realized we were gone. :)
Here are a few recent pictures of Cynthia.
You can see more pictures of Cynthia by clicking here.





2:20 PM
Yay for date night! I'm sure Nickel Creek was totally awesome. Cynthia's adorable!!!
3:04 PM
How FANTASTIC that you got a date night already!?!? I'm very jealous but happy for you that you have your folks so near to help out. What a blessing for both of you.
Btw, that bath photo is great. You truly caught her emotions on camera. :) Don't worry, I'm sure she'll grow to love bath time.
4:15 PM
Good for you guys for doing date night -- it was hard the first time we left Kayla even if it was with Auntie but it was so good for Dan and me.
I loved the bath photo too!
And you look great. Can't even tell you just had a baby.
10:34 AM
Love the pics!!
Like everyone else said, great job on getting in a date night!! Sounds like so much fun!
12:51 PM
Noah hated his first few baths but now he loves them; I am sure that Cynthia will learn to love them too!
4:10 PM
Cynthia is still so precious and so incredibly adorable! Don't you just love those daddy/daughter pictures! Oh, and Shannon, you are looking SOOOO good!!! Thanks for the great pictures!
9:02 AM
Shannon....I"m so happy that Cynthia is doing well, and that she's so beautiful and happy and healthy. You are really blessed!!
BTW - Gramma worked really hard to keep that baby asleep while you were gone :o)
11:51 PM
how nice that you guys got to go out.
i love the picture of her in the bath. that is too cute.
what a special blanket. how thoughtful.