Baby Dress

Thursday, August 16, 2007 8:50 AM Posted by Shannon Smith
My Mom decided to make a dress for baby Smith to wear home from the Hospital! :) Here are the pictures:


















Thanks Mom!! I'm sure it will look adorable on Cynthia!!

Note: The dress is red and white checked and has some rick rack and appliqués on it! She also made matching bloomers and hat!

9 Response to "Baby Dress"

  1. Jenny Says:

    that is adorable!! I can't tell - is it red & white or bright pink & white?

  2. Shannon Smith Says:

    It's red and white!

  3. Anna Says:

    What a sweet outfit! You have a great mom!

  4. Unknown Says:

    Cuteness! That's going to look so sweet on her!

  5. Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna Says:

    That is a very cute outfit. I am sure your baby will look so beautiful in it. Make sure you take pictures!!

  6. Dave & Heather Says:

    That outfit is adorable! Your mom did a great job. Can't wait to see pictures of baby Smith. Just a few more weeks!!!

    Heather

  7. Janelle Says:

    That little dress is so cute! How special is that that your Mom made the dress that your daughter will come home in! Can't wait to see her in it!

  8. Mark Says:

    can I wear it when she's done with it?

  9. the johnson crew Says:

    that dress is adorable. i can't wait to see pictures of her in it. (for some silly reason i thought you were having a boy.)