Painting

Monday, July 09, 2007 4:47 PM Posted by Shannon Smith
I'm sure you will all be most happy to know that we have finally gotten some painting accomplished at the new house! Thus far we have only accomplished getting 3 rooms primed and one coat of paint on the retro room. I will post more pictues when we are finished. Here are some pictures:


BEFORE



DURING

DAD PAINTING THE LAUNDRY ROOM (SEE THE UGLY BLUE??)



We are so happy to have this project underway. I can't wait till we're finished!!

3 Response to "Painting"

  1. Janelle Miller Says:

    Wow, that would definitely be a hard room to paint. Josh was probably seeing stars from staring at those colors for so long! I'm sure it was a WONDERFUL feeling to see them disappear!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

  2. Unknown Says:

    That is one bright room! Is that going to be Cynthian's room?

  3. Shannon Smith Says:

    Alicia: the room is not bright anymore! That was what we were getting rid of!