Last week on Wednesday we had our 20 week ultrasound! It was so neat to be able to see our baby again! The ultrasound technician kept telling us what a beautiful baby we have. I definitely agree! Everything is fine on the ultrasound and they told us the baby weighs around 1 pound right now.
And now, the news you're all waiting for.....
They told us we're having a.....
GIRL!!!
Josh and I are very excited. We didn't care either way if we had a boy or girl, but I think our families (minus my brother David!) were all rooting for a girl! I'm most excited about the fact that we have a healthy baby.
We have chosen the name Cynthia Esther.
Here are some pictures. (Hopefully in a few days I will be able to post a few of the video clips they gave us at the ultrasound.)
And now, the news you're all waiting for.....
They told us we're having a.....
GIRL!!!
Josh and I are very excited. We didn't care either way if we had a boy or girl, but I think our families (minus my brother David!) were all rooting for a girl! I'm most excited about the fact that we have a healthy baby.
We have chosen the name Cynthia Esther.
Here are some pictures. (Hopefully in a few days I will be able to post a few of the video clips they gave us at the ultrasound.)


11:26 AM
Yay - it's about time you updated :) You gotta love the ultrasound pics that "supposedly" show you what you are having - good thing the techs are trained to read those things, because otherwise, we'd have no clue!!! Although, Elijah has been very happy to show us everytime that he's DEFINITELY a boy! ha!! Congrats again Momma!
12:44 PM
Isn't my niece beautiful? I'm so excited for you, Josh and Shannon!!
1:21 PM
Oh my goodness!!! She's gorgeous!!!!! Congrats on a GIRL!!!! I really thought it might be a boy, but my preminitions were obviously wrong! So happy for you guys!!!
1:22 PM
PS - Happy belated Mother's Day!!!
1:45 PM
So glad you were able to find out the gender! It is sooo exciting! I loved the last half of my pregnancy with Kayla bonding with my little girl not just a baby in general!
Hope you had a very special first Mother's Day!
10:35 AM
Congrats! Girls are so much fun! That's a beautiful name. What made you decide on Cynthia? Is it a family name? Did you have a hard time deciding? Cynthia looks like she has big feet. :) So amazing that they can see that much detail!
12:30 PM
Congratulations on your little girl! How wonderful! Love the name. So how muc pink & purple have you bought? :)
11:09 PM
I love the name you've chosen =) bet you can hardly wait to see her and not just her untrasound pics! she seems photogenic already, though =)