Today I am thankful for....

Friday, February 09, 2007 2:46 PM Posted by Shannon Smith

Binder Clips!!


They are great for substituting for buttons when the buttons fall off one’s pants!

4 Response to "Today I am thankful for...."

  1. the johnson crew Says:

    oh my, interesting suggestions! sounds like you are speaking from experience!

    janelle

  2. Shelli D. Hawkins Says:

    Shannon . . . you are hilarious!

  3. mitchells2000 Says:

    WHAT?!?!? :^) TOO FUNNY - I would've never thought of that.

  4. Janelle Says:

    You know what else they are good for, along the same lines - if your child has a tiny waist they are good for making a dart rather than using a safety pin, which tend to come open sometimes, which is a little scary! I use them on Aaron's pants becuase his waist is so small. He's almost two and is still wearing 12 month old pants! They are starting to get short on him so he's growing up but not out! Ho hum!