More pictures of activities. This was bowling....also with our Extension team. I beat my all-time record and bowled a 100 that night!! Yes, yes, I know, that's not really much to brag about, but if you could see me bowl, you'd probably agree!!!

Josh and I, my brother Mark and my Mom
We're not quite sure what Mom is doing. She might be looking for aliens.
Josh and I, my brother Mark and my Mom
We're not quite sure what Mom is doing. She might be looking for aliens.
12:29 PM
I certainly hope your mom didn't actually find any aliens!
2:31 PM
Looks like great fun! I bet next semester people are going to fight to try to get on that extension team! Tell the kids they shouldn't spread around how much fun they have when they come on extension!
8:42 PM
Hey Shannon,
you guys are lookin good. I hope you are doing well. I miss talking to you. Email me if ya get a chance.
10:46 AM
looks like so much fun.