Christmas Happenings

Monday, December 18, 2006 2:02 PM Posted by Shannon Smith
All of my Christmas preparations are almost finished. Josh and I finished up our Christmas projects Saturday night late. (I can't tell you what it is in case any of our family members read this!) Now I have tons of cleaning to do at my house!!

Sunday night we had our church Christmas programs. The kids did a cute play that one of the church ladies wrote. There were a few mess-ups, but they did an awesome job!!

Wednesday afternoon my in-laws will be arriving from Florida. We are so excited to get to see them and spend a few days with them celebrating Christmas. Although, I must admit I'm a bit nervous about it since they haven't been to "my" house before!

Anyway, hope you and your family have a great Christmas season and don't forget the real reason we celebrate Christmas!

1 Response to "Christmas Happenings"

  1. mitchells2000 Says:

    Hey Shannon... I don't know if you remember me, but this is Heather Mitchell (Heidi Thomann's sister). Just found your blog... love the pics. Check out Mitchell Mania... www.mitchells2000.blogspot.com

    Would love to hear from you!