Josh and I went to one of our favorite parks in the are today to take some pictures in the snow (well, and to spend some time together too!!) We had a blast taking pictures and walking around. We also made a snowman!

Us and our Short Snowman (maybe we should call it a SnowBoy.)

Us and our Short Snowman (maybe we should call it a SnowBoy.)
8:02 PM
Great pictures!!!! Looks like great fun!!! I always love playing in the snow too! I'm going to refrain telling you what we did today and where we were and especially what the weather was like!!! But I will tell you that you can read about it on my blog here in a day or so once I get it posted!!! I'm sure you have a pretty good guess of what it to come!!!
9:46 PM
Hi, Shannon! Yes, we have a blog too! Thanks for visiting! I'm not to fast at updating it, but I'm getting the hang of it! I loved looking at your blog! You guys look like you are having tons of fun together! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I have you on my list of blogs to check now! So good to hear from you!
9:18 AM
yeah! snowmen! that sounds like fun!