HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


I would like to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful Husband, Joshua Lee Smith!
I love you so much, and I'm so glad that the Lord
led us to each other. We have had some awesome times together in the last year and a half of marriage, and we've had some hard times, but through it all we've always loved each other. Thanks for loving me and for all that you do for me.
Hope your Birthday is wonderful!



I would like to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful Husband, Joshua Lee Smith!
I love you so much, and I'm so glad that the Lord
led us to each other. We have had some awesome times together in the last year and a half of marriage, and we've had some hard times, but through it all we've always loved each other. Thanks for loving me and for all that you do for me.Hope your Birthday is wonderful!

2:18 PM
Happy Birthday Josh!!! Hope it was a good one!!!