Fall Pictures Part 5

Monday, October 16, 2006 2:05 PM Posted by Joshua L. Smith



 Posted by Picasa

4 Response to "Fall Pictures Part 5"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Shannon this is Tammy Larson hey I know live in Auburndale wis about 25 min for you. Hey were are you and josh going to church I will check back to see if you left a coment let me know I'm looking for a chuch.

  2. Shannon Smith Says:

    Hi Tammy, how are you?
    Josh and I live in Wausau and go to church in Merrill.
    e-mail me: shannongsmith@gmail.com

  3. Janelle Says:

    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures!!!!! You guys are just great with that little camera!!! I'm so glad that you posted those pictures because I REALLY miss seeing those gorgeous Fall colors!!! Down here, there is really only two seasons and Fall is definitely not one of them. It's been a bit cooler here so that's kida fun to break out the sweaters again, but then it warmed back up again and was almost hot. Anyway, thank you for the beautiful pictures!!!! Keep up the great photography!!!!!!!!
    Love, Janelle
    PS - All the exclamation points are just for you Josh!!!!!!!! =)

  4. Kelly Glupker Says:

    You have so many beautiful fall pictures! Even more wonderful is how many great pictures you have of the two of you! I am terrible about taking pictures. I bet I have only like 10 pictures of Ben and I together! :( I am hoping to get a new camera and then I will start to take more.