What do you think?
Maybe I should get a bit more cut off?
I need opinions!!
(For before photos see some of the other photos posted earlier on my blog.)
Maybe I should get a bit more cut off?
I need opinions!!
(For before photos see some of the other photos posted earlier on my blog.)
9:42 PM
i think you should play with it a couple days and see how you like it
then you can get a feel for whether or not it has too much length
4:06 PM
I really like it!!! Love the bangs like that. I agree with the anonymous' comment about giving it a day or two to see what you think, but I also think it would look super cute a little shorter too. I've been considering cutting mine off yet again, but at this point in time it's so easy to just throw it up in a "knot" I guess you'd call it. I'll even put it up when it's wet. HUGE time saver when you don't have to dry it or curl it!!! I'm sure Ron gets tired of seeing it like this, but time is truly of the essence when you have a busy toddler who wants your attention on HIM not YOU!!! Anyway, LOVE IT!!!!
1:17 PM
I wAS looking at some of your previous posts and I think that your hair looks great on your July 7th post; it is just a little shorter :-)